Layout

ModCloths

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Baby it's cold outside!

Hello everybody!

This is my third post for the winter season. I hope you're having a great time! I wanted to introduce some outwear accessories that will be in trend for the season. Coats, scarves and boots mostly! Without further due, let's start!


Black Long Sleeves Removable Fur Collar Zip Whool Coat. Catarzi Exclusive to Asos Floppy Hat. Asos Oversized 70's Sunglasses. Mecardo Boots. I really like this glamour outwear outfit. I was inspired by some stars wanting to hide behind a big floppy hat and round shaped sunglasses. Despite what people might think, it's very useful to have a pair of sunglasses, especially if you're driving, the shiny reflection of the snow and the sun can be annoying. Leather gloves are super fancy, it's a timeless piece as well as these riding boots. The gold studs in these gloves makes a call back to the little chain on the heel boot. The hat makes the whole outfit even more glamorous and so as the fur collar.


Asos Longline Double Breasted Coat. Asos Whoole Beret. Just Trekkin' In Boot. Maison Scotch Suede Mittens.  Johnstons Lambswool Tartan Scarf. I know I'm always introducing tartan in every fashion posts, but seriously, how can't I? It's such a lovely combination of colours and it's one of my favourite patterns! So, here's my 'On The Playground' outfit. As you can see, there's two different shades of red. Primary red and burgundy. Maybe it's risky to mix two different types of red but what can I say, I'm brave enough and I think the whole outfit is pretty that way!


Let me know what you think of these super cute winter accessories! I have to say, the fur collar coat is a must have for myself! ;) 
 photo signature1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...