Layout

ModCloths

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Outfit Of the Day 0.4 // Brooklyn Baby


Hello everybody!

I've been shopping a little bit for the summer season, and I thought,  why not pull up an outfit of the day so, you guys can see what's my summer vibe! This summer, it's all about the fringe, crochet, 70's patchwork from Brigitte Bardot to Jane Birkin inspired look! 

Baby Doll dress with paisley pattern and crochet border. I love this dress from Ardene, it's very floppy and comfortable. Stops right above the knee and I think it could suits any type of body. It's a very good fabric (viscose). It has spaghetti straps that are adjustable.

This Black Crochet vest suits the dress perfectly with its fringe and 70's look, it's a versatile piece I'll pull up with a lot of other pieces this summer. I love the shorter side of this vest as I've been looking for this kind, it was hard to find this length.

DeLux felt hat. I love floppy hat so much, this one is from DeLux, I think it's the perfect size for my head, as I have a very small head, it's easy to get swallow up by bigger hats. It has small cables around, plus black suits almost everything. I've been dying to get one in this colour!

Styling up with
Small bag with cross body strap and fringe
Moccasin shoes
DeLux felt hat




 Make up look
Fit Me Matte + Poreless liquid foundation (shade 110 porcelain) by Maybelline
Ready Set Gorgeous concealer (shade fair) by  Covergirl
Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder (shade  001 transparent) by Rimmel
Ecotools Kabuku brush 
Real Techniques expert face brush
Sunshimmer Maxi bronzer (shade 002 Sun Love) by Rimmel
Pure  Color 38 (shade Chocolate bliss in Matte) by Estée Lauder
Vintage illuminating face highlighter (shade Crystal Pink) by Jessica Liebskind
Cocoa Karma Essie nail polish
All in one Essie 3 way glaze

I also used the 
Le Crayon Khôl (shade black ebony) by Lancôme as eyeliner
Scandaleyes Retro glam (shade 003 extreme black) by Rimmel


What is your summer vibe?

 photo signature1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...