Layout

ModCloths

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The ModCloth fever !

Hello everybody!

If you're following me since day one, you might know a bit about my personal style, what I like to wear, what kind of style I look to and everything! So you might also know that Asos in one of my favourite only store, but there is another one I also wish I could have everything for free, the great ModCloth online store! You sure know that online store, if not, welcome to heaven here. For years I wanted to buy perfect outfits from Modcloth, which my wallet did not approve. Here's some style you can rock from ModCloth. Just so you know, a lot of celebs shop there, it's a wonderful store! Noticed how cool every items names are!

Black & White Series

Record time dress, black thighs, vintage Editor in chief hat, Lady in rad boot in Ink, It's a pleasure bag in black, Extra whip coat in cloud. I love the fact that there's only the colours black and white. It made the collar of the dress stand out more. I also love the texture of the coat, it adds up a little something in the cold days, also, the hat is absolutely gorgeous, it step up the vintage looks of this outfit. The bag makes the whole outfit very grown up despite the child-like dress. Can I get the outfit now?

The Sweater Weather

Outfox the Eye sweater, Chance Encounter pants in rust, Path and present boot in blackGreen with ivy bag. I think the sweater is very cute and the colours suits the pants very well. The colours to show off here are the one of the bag and the pants. They're perfect for each other. It's a cozy outfit for these cold days where you don't want to force yourself to look fab but in these easy to go clothes, you'll be fab, of course, it's from ModCloth!

Like a leaf

Outdoor class dress, Tights for every occasion in mustard, Ferry and square coat, X marks the spotlight bag, Brighten up circle scarf in mustard. For the fall season I also love the muster colour. It adds so much colours to a dark outfit. I love these mustard tights, it was very on trend last year and I hope it will stay that way this year! It's very easy to pull of a navy/mustard style. Basic navy block colour and a pair of high boots! Here you are, rocking the fallen leaves colours!

The new girl in town
Salut your shirt! top, Breathtaking tiger lilies skirt in merlot, Flair tutorial belt, Shoe of hearts heel in black, Charter school cardigan in black, Cambridge satchel upwardly mobile satchel in red, Black tights. This is more of a funky girly outfit, which is my favourite one. I love the crazy cute shoes, they look a lot like the one from Vivienne Westwood, cheaper! I also love the little Eiffel tower shirt and the peter pan collar is just adorable with the whole look. I also love the red against the black, little french outfit and the satchel brings up the child-like. Instead of the black cardigan you can pick a black blazer and now you're the office girl! How lovely is it huh!?

Which outfits is your favourite? Would you like to win one of these? When I'll hit the 500 subscribers, I might be doing a whole ModCloth outfit giveaway! ;) Stay tuned for more infos!

Leena Liddell XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...