Layout

ModCloths

Thursday, July 25, 2013

What about the real stuff?

Howdy everyone!

This is not a beauty or fashion article this is more of a thought! I'm actually in Paris and it feels weird at time to time to think how far away I am from home and everything and how many fights I got with my oldest friend just made me realize.

There's something wrong in movies and songs.

We see the sad part, the break up part, we watch the happy part, when there's the happy end of a story but we rarely see the middle of it.

It is weird that I'd rather be by myself than in a relationship? I mean, I can't do whatever I want. and there you are I can hear couples saying they're happily together but this is not what I meant. I mean, I love the fact that I can go in any bars and hit on every freaking guy I want, I don't owe anything to anyone, I don't have to come home every night and I don't have to say where I am. I am where I am and there's no problem.

 And if I have a fight with someone then, we just I don't know, deal with it in a week or so but when you live with the guy, you have to face him every single day, and let's be honest it's just something that piss you off, even if you didn't even start the fight, I mean, you have to explain yourself and I don't want to explain myself.

I don't care, I wanna do whatever I want, whenever I want and there is the problem when you have to share a life, you share everything, literally everything.


So just to be fair and honest with everyone, don't dive head first, 22 will not be the same when you'll be 44. You have time to think and you have every rights to say NO! and be alone. It doesn't make you slut or anything, it just make you free and confident.

xxx

Leena.

We're young. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...