Layout

ModCloths

Monday, April 29, 2013

Enjoy your day off!

Hello Sunshine's!

Today, I got my day off at work and I didn't know what to do. So I thought that maybe doing an article about that would be great and helpful!

So, when I wake up, I usually start my day by checking every networkings I run. YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook... it's an endless list. After this, I eat a little something while getting my face ready to front the day, but today I got a day off.

So, instead, I eat cookies and milk for breakfast and I thought ''wow I can sleep all day long, thanks Jesus'' and afterward I felt guilty and gross (and weird). I wondered, how to make this day off more relevant? And here is a list of things you can do;

  • Eat well and healthy
  • Run your personal blog, edit and create!
  • Drink tea
  • Open your windows and listen to the outdoor noises while doing relevant and great things on your computer
  •  Go take a walk with your dogs, guinea pig or whatever you own
  • Don't use make up, hydrate your face with some product instead
  • Write your diary 
  • Create a realistic wish list
  • Read articles or magazines that you enjoy
  • Listen to good music while cooking
  • Clean up your room 
  • Craft, create DIY home decoration
  • Read a book
  • Treat yourself with a homespa
  • Do your nails and your toenails
  • Do a mask 

Ok so today, I didn't made everything I just listed because I was working on my blog, but I do enjoy these things a whole lot when I'm home alone and have time to kill. 

Have a wonderful day off ;)

Leena. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...