Today, I got my day off at work and I didn't know what to do. So I thought that maybe doing an article about that would be great and helpful!
So, when I wake up, I usually start my day by checking every networkings I run. YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook... it's an endless list. After this, I eat a little something while getting my face ready to front the day, but today I got a day off.
So, instead, I eat cookies and milk for breakfast and I thought ''wow I can sleep all day long, thanks Jesus'' and afterward I felt guilty and gross (and weird). I wondered, how to make this day off more relevant? And here is a list of things you can do;
- Eat well and healthy
- Run your personal blog, edit and create!
- Drink tea
- Open your windows and listen to the outdoor noises while doing relevant and great things on your computer
- Go take a walk with your dogs, guinea pig or whatever you own
- Don't use make up, hydrate your face with some product instead
- Write your diary
- Create a realistic wish list
- Read articles or magazines that you enjoy
- Listen to good music while cooking
- Clean up your room
- Craft, create DIY home decoration
- Read a book
- Treat yourself with a homespa
- Do your nails and your toenails
- Do a mask
Have a wonderful day off ;)